[TYPO3-project-seminars] seminars - different kind of Input for every seminar

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sun Feb 15 19:14:47 CET 2009

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Merkle schrieb:
> but i need to have this different for every event - for example
> we (sportsclub) do xmas-parties. to register/subscribe to this event i have
> to fill this input fields:
> - my name
> - names of other people i bring with me
> - how many kids
>
> but we also offer exam-event - here you have to fill other input fields:
> - my name
> - my background_knowledge
>
> also the price: with some events i know the price - with other events the
> price is depending on how many people subscribe to that event.

If the fields are the same for some events, you could put them in
separate system folders (or categories) and use separate list views with
 separate registration pages (that have individual configurations).

If you need to be able to configure the fields on a real per-seminar
basis, that would need some additional programming. If that's the case,
please contact me via personal e-mail so we can talk about details.

Best regards,