[TYPO3-project-seminars] Sorting seminars by place

David Effendi my.maylz at web.de
Sat Feb 14 22:31:30 CET 2009

Hi Oliver,

I´ve got the same problem with the sorting criterias.

In the manual of seminars you refer to live examples where all sorting
criterias seem to work.
F. E.:
http://www.lvkm.de/index.php?id=259&no_cache=1&tx_seminars_pi1[pointer]=0&tx_seminars_pi1[sort]=begin_date%3A1

Should I downgrade TYPO3/seminars to get the sorting work? Why does
sorting work in your live example page?

Greetings
David