[TYPO3-project-seminars] Problems after Registration

Tobias Münster tobias.muenster at uni-koeln.de
Mon Feb 9 20:49:42 CET 2009

Hi Oliver, hi at all

we have a Problem similar to Nicolas. There is a blank page after the
registrationprocess even we set a "thankyou-page". The process seems
to work because reloading of this page caused "errors",  <<You have
already been registered>>
oelib is 0.5.2
Changes on php.ini (egister_long_arrays = On) aren't possible, our
systemadministrator would not do this, they said.
One thing makes me wonder: Steps of reg. Process seems to be wrong,
first page: 1/1, second page 2/1

Best wishes

Tobias
---
KIS - Kölner Interprofessionelles Skills Lab
Medizinischen Fakultät der Universität zu Köln

Gebäude 44A
Joseph Stelzmann Str. 50
50931 Köln

Tel.: +49 (0221) 478 7659