[TYPO3-project-seminars] seminar and sr_feuser_register

Uwe Grohne uwe at grohne.de
Mon Feb 9 20:10:19 CET 2009

Hey,

did you solve this already? I'm also in need of such an extension, because I
need to have special fields in the registration process, for which
onetimeaccount would need to be modified and it would be better with less
extensions ;).

My client surely would be willing to pay something for this extension, if it
really solves our problem ;).

Please answer via mail directly.

Thanks,

Uwe