[TYPO3-project-seminars] Still problems with OnetimeAccount + SeminarManager since T3 4.2.5

Uli Linn u.linn at linnweb.de
Mon Feb 9 08:07:44 CET 2009

Hi Oliver!

> Some things to check:
>
> - Do all created FE users have a non-empty user name, password and at
> least one group?

Yes, they do.

> - Could you check that FE login (e.g using the felogin extension) still
> works on that site?

If one of the created users logs in via the "normal" FE login, then goes
to the seminars-list he is not displayed the One-Time-Login-Plugin but
the first Page of the Seminar-Registration - as expected. (I have both
plugins on one page, OT-Login is showed if no user is logged in,
seminard if the user is logged in).

> - Does the redirection fail (ie. the user stays on the page with
> onetimeaccount) or the login or both?

After clik on "register now" in the seminars list I get to:
http://www.domainname.de/index.php?id=139&tx_seminars_pi1[uid]=30&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.domainname.de%2Findex.php%3Fid%3D139%26tx_seminars_pi1%255Bseminar%255D%3D30%26tx_seminars_pi1%255Baction%255D%3Dregister

There the onetime-plugin is showed. After entering name etc. and
pressing "continue" the following url is loaded:
http://www.domainname.de/index.php?id=139&tx_seminars_pi1[seminar]=30&tx_seminars_pi1[action]=register

=> same page, same content (an empty onetime-form).

Additional Info: There seems to be a problem concerning the
YAML-Template and the FE-User Sessions described here:

http://www.typo3.net/forum/list/list_post//86466/?page=1#pid318780

Probably the two problems are connected?

Uli