[TYPO3-project-seminars] Food-options / Prices

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sat Feb 7 12:49:48 CET 2009

Hi Antoine,

Antoine v. Graffenried schrieb:
>  Subject Food: I would like to have a selector-box for food-option (none, normal, vegi). Can I do this without using the kickstarter?
>  With the normal Food-options I get Check-boxes, but then one can
>  select all tree possibilities.....

Currently, only checkboxes are possible. You could either change the
label using TS setup to something like "Food options - please select one".

If you need real single-check food options (ie. either radio buttons or
a drop-down list), the extension would need to be changed (and this
would need to be configurabl). Please contact me if you would like to
sponsor this feature.

>  Subject Price: We habe many events, which are for free; and this we would like to display (so it is clear to all attendendes). How can I manage this?

Currently, "for free" is displayed as the price in the list view and
single view for events that are free. Is this what you need?