[TYPO3-project-seminars] Still problems with OnetimeAccount + SeminarManager since T3 4.2.5

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri Feb 6 21:03:06 CET 2009

Hi Uli,

Uli Linn schrieb:
> Since the T3 Update to 4.2.5 most users can't register for a seminar.
> They get the One-Time-Account Screen, fill up everythin, clik on the
> continue button - and then after one or two seconds the page reloads
> with an empty form.
>
> I just installed the Updates to onetimeaccount 0.4.0, oelib 0.5.2 and
> seminars 0.7.1 - same problem
> (cache has been emptied, cookies deleted, browser restart)
>
> In the backend I can see, that a new fe-user is created, so the user
> seems to ben not logged in ...

Some things to check:

- Do all created FE users have a non-empty user name, password and at
least one group?
- Could you check that FE login (e.g using the felogin extension) still
works on that site?
- Does the redirection fail (ie. the user stays on the page with
onetimeaccount) or the login or both?

Best regards,