[TYPO3-project-seminars] Registration Process stops at step 1

Nicolas nic at foto-loeffler.de
Wed Feb 4 13:37:06 CET 2009

Oliver Klee schrieb:
> Hi Markus,
>
> Markus Bucher schrieb:
>> After logging in as a FE-User the registration process stops at the
>> first page (step 1 of 1). The form returns to itself without any message.
>
> Are you hosting at Mittwald?
>
> Then this might be a problem with the PHP configuration at Mittwald.
> Could you please try whether changing the following line in
> /etc/php/php.ini to be exactly like this solves the problem?
>
> register_long_arrays = On
>

> Oliver

Hi Olive,

i have the same problem as Markus, but in my case the changing in the
PHP configuration doesn't help...

If Im in the back-end, the registration in the front-end works fine;
If Im not in the back-end, the registration in the front-end stops
immediately afterwards you press the registration button :(

P.S. I'm afraid my English is a bit rusty.

http://www.foto-loeffler.de/reservierungerfolgt.0.html?&tx_seminars_pi1[seminar]=10&tx_seminars_pi1[action]=register

plugin.tx_seminars.attendancesPID = 180
plugin.tx_seminars.enableRegistration = 1
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.enableRegistration = 1
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listPID = 173
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.detailPID = 174
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.registerPID = 175
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.loginPID = 162
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 176
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.pageToShowAfterUnregistrationPID = 178
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.myEventsPID = 177

seminars(173)
-mysems(177)
-seminars(sysfolder 172)
--Attendances(sysfolder 180)