[TYPO3-project-seminars] <kein Betreff>

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Feb 2 13:32:27 CET 2009

Hi Tobes,

please configure you news client to show your complete real name - we
like to know to whom we're talking on this list.  :-)  Thanks!

alpha-a at web.de schrieb:
> is it possible to link each categorie to an another detail page when all categorys are listed on one page sorted by date?

I'm not sure I understand you issue. Currently, the categories in the
categories are sorted alphabetically by name (if I remember that
correctly) and link to event list views with events from that category.

Could you explain a bit more?