[TYPO3-project-seminars] OnetimeAccount with T3 4.3

Urs Bräm ub at wyw.ch
Mon Dec 21 16:33:36 CET 2009

Hi guys

I have the same Problem. Actually, it's just the Redirection after the
onetimelogin that won't work - after Login, I'm just redirected to my
Homepage.

RSA and salted passwords are not even installed in my Configuration.

The onetime-users get logged in and are written to the corresponding
sysfolder. If I go to a Page with a login box, I can see the
onetime-user is still logged in.

I read some older posts about a "redirect_url"-Setting in the
sr_feuser_register Template, but that can't be it, can it?

I've had this working in other installations prior to 4.3 without this
phenomenon.

Thanks!
Urs