[TYPO3-project-seminars] OnetimeAccount with T3 4.3

Tobias Hümmerich huemmerich at typowerk.com
Mon Dec 7 22:40:15 CET 2009

Hi,

thanks for your answer. Finally i got it.

I just removed the RSA and salted password extensions and all works
fine. By the way, first i deactivated salted passwords for FE User, but
that didn`t help. Only removing works for me.

Now i hope you can fix it by the time. By now i can live without salted
passwords.

Thanks for your work.

Regards,
Tobias