[TYPO3-project-seminars] OnetimeAccount with T3 4.3

Tobias Hümmerich huemmerich at typowerk.com
Mon Dec 7 20:02:33 CET 2009

Hi,

the problem is just that easy :-)

When i submit the form, the FE User is created, but it seems that the
user didn`t log in. So i can`t see the registration form or other CE
Elements with access only for the FE user group. I checked it on an
other installation, the same problem. In Opera the fe user cookie is
there but there is no entry of the last requested date. At the 4.2
installation, the entry is there.

I hope this will help you to check the problem out.

Thanks for your great work.

Regards,
Tobias