[TYPO3-project-seminars] Error messages in ameos_formidable

Sebastian Schreiber me at schreibersebastian.de
Wed Dec 2 08:09:47 CET 2009

Hi Oliver,
not at all.
I would rather tell it a workaround than a solution.

First of all, i will describe the initial situation:
I added some new fields to the onetimeaccount form.
One of them were on top of the form others somewhere inbetween.
My additional Typoscript, beside the one from onetimeaccount, were in
a separated TS-File.
Now, i experienced, that the error messages in the FE were in a wrong order.
At the beginning i thought the order of error message depends on the
"requiredFeUserFields" commaseparated list order.
Dream on! That´s definitely not the case.

The Workaround/Solution:
The solution is quite easy:
At the end i put all Typoscript-Setup of the onetimeaccount extension
and mine together and
add the new elements in the wished order within the Typoscript
"form.elements" Array of onetimeaccount.

I hope that helps. Any better solutions?

See you soon

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Schreiber