[TYPO3-project-seminars] registration fields to show in the list of registrations for an event aren'T saved

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sun Aug 30 14:15:49 CEST 2009

Hi Daniel,

Daniel R. schrieb:
> Hello,

please configure your news client so your full name is visible in the
From:. Thanks!

> at the moment the only fields that a user can enter in the register form
>  are "spezielle interessen" "erwartungen" "vorkenntnisse" and the field
> "wie haben sie von veranstaltung erfahren".
[snip]
> So I go to the Register-page (in the backend) and go to the plug-in
> options -> "Registration list view" tab, and check the checkboxes I
> want. But when I save them all my checked boxes are unchecked again...

This works for me using the current dev versions of seminars, oelib and
TYPO3.

However, please note that this list of checkboxes affects which fields
are shown in the FE registrations list, not the registration form
itself. If you want to configure which fields are shown on the
registration form, you need to enter this in

  Templates and special settings > Input fields in the registration form

(The wording in English might be slightly different; this is just from
memory.)

This still is a comma-separated list of keywords; the easiest way of
getting all keywords for copy'n'paste is to enter some garbage, reload
the page in the FE and then copy the correct keywords from the
configuration check warning.