[TYPO3-project-seminars] One-Time FE user - ask user to check their information

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sun Aug 30 14:08:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

Daniel Rutzen schrieb:
> at the moment, when a user wants to register and gets directed to the
> "login" form, they can enter their information and click "next" to be
> redirected to the seminar registration page.
>
> The problem: what if a user accidently entered a wrong name/address
> email what so ever in the Login form?
>
> Is there a way to put in an extra page where the user can check their
> data, and then click next, if it's all okay, or click "back" to change
> them?

Currently, this is not possible yet as the onetimeaccount form always
creates a new user record (missing feature). We could add the feature of
onetimeaccount allowing to change the data of the currently logged-in
user (and add a link from the seminars registration page).

You know the thing about sponsoring features. :-)