[TYPO3-project-seminars] Is this possible ?

Bernd Schönbach bs.newsfeeds at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 25 17:29:23 CEST 2009

Hello Daniel,

I am not sure if I understand what you want to do:

Do you want to have an content Element for seminar #1 (text with image)
amd below all dates for seminar #1, then below the dates seminar #2 and
beneath the dates for seminar #2?
Or do you want to have 2 sections, in the first only the seminars (text
with image) and in the second, the listing of all seminars shown on the
current page?

Greetings
Bernd