[TYPO3-project-seminars] VerisonAbsolute path in registration

Heinrich, Achim, HSZ achim.heinrich at hsz-bw.de
Thu Aug 20 12:51:13 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for posting me the link to the formidable update.
I have checked it out but there's still the same behaviour.

Yes, I am interested in debugging this because I need the seminar
manager for my project which has a certain deadline.

The absolute path with the wrong IP is written in the form but I
couldn't figure out so far which class renders the registration form and
inserts the "action"-attribute. Knowing that I could find out the
formidable class and see where it gets the IP from.

Do you have any hints for me in which part of the code I should start?

Achim