[TYPO3-project-seminars] Problems with Confirmation Email in seminars 0.8.1

Malte Frerichs frerichs at math.tu-berlin.de
Mon Aug 17 21:07:12 CEST 2009

I have some Problems with the confirmation mail, which is sent to an
Person how subscribed to a seminar.

The sender of the mail is shown as "=?utf-8?Q?
Berliner=20Zentrum=20f=C3=BCr=20Hochschullehre=20(BZHL) ?= =?utf-8?Q?=20".

My second Problem is, that I cannot get the mail content in the style I
want. Mails should be sent in plain text.
I want to change the label "email_confirmationHello_formal". In the
locallang.xml there are empty line which are also in the mail. But I
don't know how I get these empty lines in TS.
I tried Escape-Characters "\n" but they won't be interpreted but printed
in the mail :-(

plugin.tx_seminars._LOCAL_LANG.de.email_confirmationHello_formal = Guten
Tag %s,\n\n vielen Dank

What can I do to get a Text with paragraphs, but without HTML?

Greetings

Malte