[TYPO3-project-seminars] Adding an actionlet to the event editor

Niels Pardon typo3_lists at niels-pardon.de
Wed Aug 5 16:47:30 CEST 2009

Hi Christian!

Christian Lerrahn (Cerebrum) schrieb:
> I'm trying to add another actionlet to the event editor. As there
> already is a redirect in TS, I believed that would be as simple as
> adding a method "myNewMethod" to
> pi1/class.tx_seminars_pi1_eventEditor.php and then adding TS like
>
> form.eventEditor.control.actionlets.20 = actionlet:USEROBJ
> form.eventEditor.control.actionlets.20 {
> 	userobj {
>         	extension = this
>                 method = myNewMethod
> 	}
> }
>
> However, my method never seems to get called. I'm currently at a loss
> about how to debug this because I have too little understanding of
> FORMidable, oelib and seminars.
>
> Any hints?

Although I already did quite a lot of stuff with Formidable for seminars
I have to admit that Formidable isn't that easy to understand and my
understanding is very limited.

But I have one suggestion on what you could test. You could try adding
your actionlet before the redirect by choosing a number lower than 10,
e.g. 5 instead of the current 20.

The problem might be that the redirect takes place before your actionlet
is executed.

Greets,

Niels