[TYPO3-project-seminars] Using the hooks

Christian Lerrahn (Cerebrum) christian.lerrahn at cerebrum.com.au
Tue Aug 4 15:04:04 CEST 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to use the hooks in seminars but so far with little success.
I've already found out that the naming scheme is somewhat unorthodox
and my method is being called.

The problem I have now, is that the only parameter that is passed is
the seminars class object which seems unusable because most of its
properties are private. Using one of the class' methods results in a
PHP error.

However, at the same time it seems that there is no return value
expected from the hooks.

Did I just get it wrong is there a bug somewhere?

Cheers,
Christian