[TYPO3-project-seminars] Wrong charset in the body of notification / thank you-mails

Tobias Schaefer tobias.schaefer at ptb.de
Thu Apr 9 10:03:31 CEST 2009

Hi Niels,

I've reinstalled the current TER-version (0.7.3) and surprise: the mails
are showing umlauts correctly. But only if I use
plugin.tx_seminars.charsetForEMails=ISO-8859-1
I'm curious if the upcoming TER-version will have the same problems with
umlauts as the current SVN-version. We will see...
Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Tobias