[TYPO3-project-seminars] Wrong charset in the body of notification / thank you-mails

Tobias Schaefer tobias.schaefer at ptb.de
Wed Apr 8 16:22:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

I installed the TER-version (0.7.3) of seminars for the first time and
noticed that in the notification / thank you-mails german umlauts were
missing in the attendees name or in the labels (e.g. Plätze = seats).
It looked like this:

Subject:
Anmeldebesttigung: TYPO3-Schulung, 09.04.2009

Body:
Guten Tag Tobias Schfer,

vielen Dank fr Ihre Anmeldung zu dieser Veranstaltung:

TYPO3-Schulung

[Nummer]
1

[Ticket-ID]
1

[Preis]
Standardpreis: kostenlos

[Pltze]
1

[Datum]
09.04.2009

[Zeit]
09:00-12:00

[Ort]
Kohlrauschbau Raum 012

So I downloaded the latest svn-versions (seminars rev. 18817 and oelib
rev. 18757), copied the files to the server (Suse Linux Enterpise 10)
and applied the changes to the database in the Extension Manager.
Now the body of the notification / thank you-mails are looking even
worse, the subject is correct now!

Body: