[TYPO3-project-seminars] sysfolders

Kerstin Finke kerstinfinke at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:46:11 CEST 2009

Hello,

I created the sysfolders and pages as described in the seminars-manual.

Maybe I'm wrong but this seems to be not very comfortable in the handling?!

When I select the modul "Events" (Veranstaltungen) I see the Events in
"Event data", but the other tabs (registrations, referents and organizer
(Veranstalter) are empty. I have to go the "Data pool" to see referents
and organizer and change to the "registrations" to see the
registrations. I worry the editors will have problems with the empty
pages and think there is an error.

Can I put them all in one sysfolder?

Greetings
Kerstin