[TYPO3-project-seminars] City in table header (list view) not linked

Christian Clemens | webzigartig clemens at webzigartig.de
Fri Apr 3 17:08:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

we are using seminars on
http://rumas.webzigartig.de/hauptnavigation/produkte/events.html (still
protected by htaccess: Username: seminars, password: seminars). There is a
table with the list view of all events. All columns are sortable - except of
the column "Stadt" (city). Does anybody know the reason for this behavior?
We also want to make the table sortable by city but don't find a solution to
do this.

We have 2 records "Seminar sites" - with fields "name", "city" and "country"
filled in.

And another awkward question: how can I answer to possible answers of this
question? ;-) Do I have to use a specific subject in the e-mail?

Regards

Christian Clemens