[TYPO3-project-seminars] Carriage Return in CSV-Export for atendees

Antoine v. Graffenried avongraf at gmx.net
Fri Apr 3 15:45:44 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver

ahem, sorry, i'm still using v 0.6.2; because there i get
the list of attendees with numbers in front; one does not
have to count the lines to know how many will attend the event.

could the 'comment'-thing also already be solved in latest version?

Greets, Antoine

-------- Original-Nachricht --------