[TYPO3-project-seminars] Error when entering events

Nico Deblauwe nico at deblauwe.be
Thu Apr 2 21:58:51 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I've just installed a new server (newest version of TYPO3 and all
extensions), and created now some user accounts with only limited
allowedfields for inputting events. For this, I have (amongst other) removed
all price fields besides the regular price.

When a user now creates a new seminar, and switches the type from "Single
event" to "Topic for multiple events" the following error occurs:

Errors:
  <outbind://29/sysext/t3skin/icons/gfx/icon_fatalerror.gif> 	102: These
fields are not properly updated in database:
(price_regular_early,price_regular_board,price_special,price_special_early,p
rice_special_board) Probably value mismatch with fieldtype.

In the beginning also price_regular was in the list, but this I could solve
by adding the following list to the TS of the activity editors BE user
group:

TCAdefaults.tx_seminars_seminars.price_regular = 3,00

I added also prices for the other ones, but this did not undo the problem
(probably because the field is not visible, it cannot be prefilled).

Does there exists an easy way out to this problem? Or does it concern a bug?

Cordially yours,

Nico

--
 Nico Deblauwe

 Email: nico at deblauwe.be
 Mobile: +32 486 84 08 93

 More contact info on  <http://www.deblauwe.be/> http://www.deblauwe.be.

Quote:
"Fortune favours the prepared mind." (Louis Pasteur)