[TYPO3-project-seminars] Empty event list

Christoph Zang-Rom czang at multamedio.de
Tue Sep 30 16:28:23 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

within my first steps of using this extension, i got stuck on the
problem that my event list always returns "no events found". I think
that i've entered all the needed data (organizer, speakers, locations,
event types, categories, target groups), because in the BE module
"Events" all events are listed if i select my sysfolder with the event
data, and the selector widget in the FE event list (by the way one of
the reasons why i want to use this extension) shows the possible
locations and only those event types i've assigned seminars to.

The dates of all entered events are in the future, but I don't think
that this is the problem, because for the plug-in content element on the
page "event list" i've set the option timeframeInList to "all". It seems
that all events are hidden, but they are not! I've checked that many
times! I think that some (or even only one) necessary / mandatory
options or properties of the events or in the plug-in are missing or not
set correct - but i don't know which!

Some background information: I don't need and therefore have disabled
registration, so i only use few of all the amazing features of this
extension. I hope that this won't avoid this extension to work.

I'm using seminars 0.6.2 and the following extensions:
- oelib 0.4.1
- ameos_formidable 0.7.0
- static_info_tables 2.0.10
- css_syled_content 0.4.0