[TYPO3-project-seminars] Lodging and Food / prices

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Sep 30 10:48:25 CEST 2008

Hi Bernd,

bernd wilke schrieb:
> My seminars are organized in different kinds of lodging and pricing.
>
> 1) no lodging at all as the event is just one day (normal pricing)

You can assign the lodging and food options per event, so it is possible
to have some events for free.

> 2) lodging and food is handled by hotel and each attendee on it's own
> (but I want to give a hint about costs) (normal pricing)

You can mention this in the lodging options text, for example: "hotel
room (to be paid at the hotel)". The lodging options have no influence
on the price (yet).

> 3) the price contains only lodging and food, seminar costs are voluntary
> donation.

You can offer two different prices (e.g. normal price and special price)
and change the label for the special price.