[TYPO3-project-seminars] Favorites list: looking for sponsors

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Sep 23 22:14:08 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

a customer of mine had ordered a the feature "favorites list" for the
Seminar Manager. This includes buttons in the list and single view to
put an interesting event on the favorites list (which will be saved in
the current session). The list then can be viewed on a separate page. In
addition, it should be possible to remove events from the list again.

Unfortunately, the customer changed his mind and canceled his order. So
we now have the half-finished feature and would like to finish it. To
fully finish it (including the "remove" function and the links styled as
nice buttons), we have a sponsoring gap of 585 Euros (plus VAT, if
applicable).

If anyone is interested in filling this gap (or parts of it) with
sponsoring, please contact me via personal e-mail.

I'd be very happy to get this feature finished and included in the
Seminar Manager 0.7.0.

Thanks,