[TYPO3-project-seminars] Relation Tabs in BE Module => Folders

Uli Linn u.linn at linnweb.de
Thu Sep 18 10:54:22 CEST 2008

Hello!

What a great Extension it is! Just one Question:

I like the Backend-Module, because it will help a backend-user, who has
very low t3-knowlege to work with the extension.

But: The User chooses the Seminars Folder, then clicks on the
Backend-Module and now wants to see the Registrations. So he clicks on
the "Registrations"-Tab. But nothing happens. He first has to choose the
Registrations Folder (if he knows, what folder to choose). If he then
wants to edit Organizers, he chooses the Organizer-Tab and again sees
nothing until he changes the folder.

I have one Seminars-Folder with sub-folders for registrations,
organisers and so on

I would expect the Module to either choose the folder automatically or
to look recursively in the seminars-folder, because otherwise the tabs
dont make any sense ...

Is this a bug or a feature or a wrong configuration?

Thank you all for your help!

Uli Linn