[TYPO3-project-seminars] Problems with Page Browser

Tobias Daeschner tobias at daeschner.de
Wed Sep 17 10:43:15 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm just experiencing problems with the page browser in the list view.
I have activated the selector widget. When I surf onto the page for the
first time, all seminars are shown and the browsebox says, that I'm on
page 1 of let's say 4 pages.

I now browse to page no. 3 and afterwards select a place from the
selectbox in the selector widget. Now the page gets refreshed but
doesn't show the first page width the filter applied but again page no. 3.

No real problem, if there are enough seminars which match my filter. but
if there are only e.g. 2 seminars it says "showing results 15 to 2 from
2" and shows me an empty page because there are not enough seminars to
fill 3 pages.

Is there a solution for that or is this a bug?

Thanks and regards,
Tobi