[TYPO3-project-seminars] How to unregister from a event/seminar

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Sep 10 22:32:10 CEST 2008

Hi Fred,

Frederik Fischbach schrieb:
> I set up the "my events"-view, and the feuser is able to see the
> seminars he registered for.
> The manual says, that there should the possibility to unregister from
> events on the "my events"-page but I don't see the corresponding link to
> do this.

Have you configured an unregistration deadline for your events (or a
global deadline using
plugin.tx_seminars.unregistrationDeadlineDaysBeforeBeginDate)?

In addition, the default is that unregistration is only possible if
there are registrations on the waiting list. You can toggle this with
plugin.tx_seminars.allowUnregistrationWithEmptyWaitingList.