[TYPO3-project-seminars] "You are not logged in" - Problem with IE7

Veronika Fischer veronika_fischer at gmx.de
Sun Sep 7 21:05:57 CEST 2008

Hi Tomas,

thank you for this tip. I added a content element to the registration page. It works, but the message "Sie sind nicht eingeloggt" appears above contenct element with the ThankYou Page. Is there a way to get rid of this message anyhow?

Today I detected another problem. May it has also something to do with redirection. When I enter data in the onetimeaccount formular an click on "weiter" a 404-error occurs. The page can not be found. The problem is, that it happens just every second or third time. And I don`t know what it depends on.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------