[TYPO3-project-seminars] Register button in list view missing

Martin Keller mkeller at gmx.de
Sun Sep 7 16:54:29 CEST 2008

Dear list,
What are the minimum requirements for having a register-button in the list
of seminars?

I have
- seminar of type "single event" or "multiple event" (tried both)
- startingpoint of the seminar manager with 2 recursions to get all related
records
- in attendees, maximal number of attendees set to 1000 (actually, I don't
need this feature)
- registerPID in TS (where it should link to)
- pageToShowAfterUnregistrationPID in TS (not needed, but config check wants
so)
... but still no register button shows in the "Event list".

Thank you for updation the documentation in 0.6.2 regarding the "Erstellung
eines Seminars"!
I hope my question is not too basic, I just started testing this extension
seriously.

best regards,
Martin