[TYPO3-project-seminars] "You are not logged in" - Problem with IE7

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Wed Sep 3 10:28:57 CEST 2008

Hi Veronika

Veronika Fischer schrieb:
> does anybody have a tip concerning my problems?

I've seen this problem some months ago on a website still running PHP4.
We copied that T3 instance to a newer server that was running PHP5 and
it worked there.

Our customer then checked functionality on the development server and
confirmed that everything works - so we went live. There we tested again
and it worked.

But now (few months after launch), the customer told us that a customer
of them hat this error message when registering for an event, ...

Until now, I couldn't find the time to dig deeper into this issue - so I
don't have a solution right now :-/

Cheers,
Mario