[TYPO3-project-seminars] Seminars - Indexierung

Thorsten Kohpeiß Kohpeiss at sitegeist.de
Mon Oct 6 11:20:17 CEST 2008

Hi,

I think caching could be implemented very easy:

In main()
$pObj->pi_checkCHash = true;

And every link that is created e.g.:
getDetailedViewUrl()
$result = $plugin->cObj->typoLink_URL(
			array(
				'useCacheHash' => 1,
				'parameter' => $plugin->getConfValueInteger('detailPID'),
				'additionalParams' => t3lib_div::implodeArrayForUrl(
					'tx_seminars_pi1',
					array('showUid' => $this->getUid()),
					'',
					false,