[TYPO3-project-seminars] Configuration check warning:

Lutz Rothe lutz at rothe.it
Sat Oct 4 11:20:33 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I have a following BE-warning:

Configuration check warning:
The static template is not included. This has the effect that important
default values do not get set. To fix this, please include this
extension's template under Include static (from extensions) in your TS
template.
When that is done, please empty the FE cache and reload this page.
The configuration check for this extension can be disabled in the
extension manager.

But trust me it is in the template!
I have a basic template and a lot of +ext templates. I tried in both
templates but the warning is still there.
Any idea?

Thanks