[TYPO3-project-seminars] Multiple Seats enable excludefields

Lutz Rothe lutz at rothe.it
Fri Oct 3 12:35:31 CEST 2008

Oliver Klee schrieb:
> Hi Lutz,
>
> Lutz Rothe schrieb:
>> I have a problem with the multiple seats feature.
>>
>> I didn´t understand the point enable the excludefield Attendances. Where?
>
> I'm note quite sure I understand which field you are referring to and at
> which point you're stuck. Could you provide some more details?
>
> Regards
>

> Oliver

Hi Oliver,
I was blind! I found it but I have a big problem. I get this message:

This full detail error-message is displayed because your
IP(91.89.141.224) matches the TYPO3 devIPMask
FORMidable : Mayday
datahandler->_getThisFormData : The asked object seats doesn't exists in
the aORenderlets array(Total exec. time: 0.036 sec)
Call 0:
/typo3conf/ext/ameos_formidable/api/class.maindatahandler.php:268 |
formidable_maindatahandler->_getThisFormData
0	STRING(5): seats
Call -1:
/typo3conf/ext/seminars/pi1/class.tx_seminars_registration_editor.php:1029
| tx_seminars_registration_editor->hasAttendeesNames

Whats happend?

Regards Lutz