[TYPO3-project-seminars] How to change errormessage that is displayed when required checkbox is unchecked?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Oct 2 23:39:49 CEST 2008

Hi,

Leif Albrecht schrieb:
> I would like to know how I can change the text that is diyplayed -during
> registration process- when the customer left a required checkbox unchecked.
> Now it says ' Please accept the terms for travelling in order to register
> for this event. /Bitte akzeptieren Sie die Reisebedingungen, um sich für
> diese Veranstaltung anzumelden.'. The label besides the checkbox could
> easily be changed via Typoscript

Currently, the error messages in the forms are about the only strings
that cannot be changed using TS setup. (That's because the form error
messages don't use the localization features that are used by the rest
of the extension, but FORMidable's localization feature which work in a
completely different way.)

Yet, with the current version of FORMidable (which we'll use for the
next major release seminars 0.7.0), it's now technically possible to
change this so the error messages can be overwritten as well. If you're
interested in sponsoring this feature, please feel free to contact me
via personal e-mail.

Best regards,