[TYPO3-project-seminars] Empty event list

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Oct 2 23:31:37 CEST 2008

Hi Christoph,

Christoph Zang-Rom schrieb:
> The dates of all entered events are in the future, but I don't think
> that this is the problem, because for the plug-in content element on the
> page "event list" i've set the option timeframeInList to "all". It seems
> that all events are hidden, but they are not! I've checked that many
> times! I think that some (or even only one) necessary / mandatory
> options or properties of the events or in the plug-in are missing or not
> set correct - but i don't know which!

1. Please have a look whether the automatic configuration check has
anything to nag about.

2. Please make sure that you're using the event begin date field for the
begin date (in the corresponding tab), not the TYPO3 start/end fields
(which will hide the record). (This is a common mistake; we've moved
these settings to an "access" tab for 0.7.0.)