[TYPO3-project-seminars] A New Page for each Kategorie

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Oct 2 23:29:17 CEST 2008

Hi Josiane,

Josiane Gamgo schrieb:
> 1- I'll like to create a new Page for each Events category. For
> example, I created the page "Arts" and want inside of this page all
> seminars and events, who belong to it.

In version 0.6.x, filtering the display by a fixed category that is
configured in the flexforms (or TS setup) isn't available yet. Version
0.7.0 will provide this (for which we don't have a release date yet).

As a workaround, you can put the event record of the different
categories into separate system folders and then select those the
starting point.

> 2- On the page were I Install the list view , there are two tables.
> The first one with Kind of Events, Country, Town,... and a second one
> with Titel, Date Organizer, Free place. I need just the second Table
> to be shown, I don't know how I can do this?

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.hideSelectorWidget = 1

> 3- How do i configure the Frontend editing of Events for all users?

You can put these FE users into a group and then provide the group UID as

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.eventEditorFeGroupID =

This will allow all users in that group to enter new events and edit
their own events.