[TYPO3-project-seminars] some Problems With the Configuration of "seminars"

Josiane Gamgo gamgoster at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 1 10:17:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have some Problems With the Configuration of  "seminars" .

1- I'll like to create a new Page for each Events category. For
example, I created the page "Arts" and want inside of this page all
seminars and events, who belong to it. How kann I do it?

2- On the page were I Install the list view , there are two tables.
The first one with Kind of Events, Country, Town,... and a second one
with Titel, Date Organizer, Free place. I need just the second Table
to be shown, I don't know how I can do this?
3- How do i configure the Frontend editing of Events for all users?