[TYPO3-project-seminars] onetimeaccount: Can't save field selection

Marc Wöhlken woehlken at quadracom.de
Thu Nov 20 19:43:25 CET 2008

Hi!
I just installed seminars 0.6.2 and onetimeaccount 0.2.0 when I ran into
a problem concerning onetimeaccount:

I can't save the selected list of fields for FE-registration (FE-user
form fields). Every time I check some of the values and save the form
nothing will happen: No list elements are checked.

The strange thing is that the list contains lots of empty lines like this:

Company:
Empty line
Title:
Name:
Empty line
Empty line
Street:

When looking at the underlying html I can see that the empty lines
correspond to certain db fields like gender, first_name and last_name.

As I am working with a german TYPO3 system I updated all translations
using the extension manager but that didn't change a thing.

I apreciate any ideas how to solve those problems

Regards
 Marc

Marc Wöhlken

Quadracom - Proffe & Wöhlken