[TYPO3-project-seminars] formidable branch

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri Nov 14 11:55:25 CET 2008

Hi,

Rob De Vries schrieb:
> It seems that seminar only works with formidable 0.7.0, unless I patch
> seminars with the patch provided at the buggs page
> (https://bugs.oliverklee.com/attachment.cgi?id=2467)
> but this is only for 'ameos_formidable' => '1.0.0-1.9.99',
>
> will there be a patch for the branch 2 or will this be resolved in
> seminars 7 ?

Seminars 0.7.0 will work with FORMidable 1.x and most probably not with
FORMidable 2.x (even if you choose to ignore the constraint in the EM).

We will switch the next major release to FORMidable 2.x once a
FORMidable 2.x has been released to the TER. If you're interested in
helping out, that would be terrific. :-)