[TYPO3-project-seminars] Events and "has paid"

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomas at pohldata.dk
Fri Nov 7 14:54:15 CET 2008

Hi,

I have setup the seminar plugin and it almost work as needed. I have to
questions.

1. Backend, when clicking at the "event" link on the left "web" menu, and
subsribtion to an event is empty eventhough is have users register.

If i make a manual backend registration combining user/event, that it
apears at the list, as it should.

Its at problem that the event registered on the Frontend not is on this
list, because when a user pays for an event, i cannot changes hos payment
status and date.

2. Another question is, when above is fixed :) Is it possible to have a
column at the "my event" list which state if the event is payed or not..

I find this information relevant because my users and the payment person
not nesesarily is the same, so the user my have an overview over wich
events that he had submitted to that also is paid for.

Hope someone can help me.

Best Regards.
--
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen