[TYPO3-project-seminars] Unregister from seminar..

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomas at pohldata.dk
Mon Nov 3 15:02:04 CET 2008

Hello,

I have a problem with unregistering from a seminar. I know this topics has
a lot of "google"-stuff, but it will not work for my..

I have done the following:

Made a page with "my events"

Set the TS config to:

plugin.tx_seminars.unregistrationDeadlineDaysBeforeBeginDate=10
plugin.tx_seminars.allowUnregistrationWithEmptyWaitingList=1

and set a unregisteration deadline in the backend.

I have read the following links, among others:

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-seminars/2007-October/000490.html
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-seminars/2008-September/001238.html
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-seminars/2008-June/000999.html

Hope someone will help me. Google didn't helped my this time :)

--
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen
Pohl Data A/S