[TYPO3-project-seminars] How to put passed events with all attendees into an archive?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon May 26 15:25:06 CEST 2008

Hi Tomas,

Tomas Balek schrieb:
> I was just wondering, whether there is a possibility to shift the
> attendees of passed seminars into some kind of an archive folder (all at
> once)? A simple "copy and paste" of the Event-Folder doesn't copy the
> attendees!

Currently, this isn't possible yet.

Please note that it isn't encouraged to have the registrations in the
same system folder as the events. Instead, a minimal system folder
structure should look like this:

+  Events

+- Event topics

+- Event dates/Single events

+- Registrations

+- Auxiliary data (speakers, organizers, payment methods etc.)