[TYPO3-project-seminars] Update 0.6.0 - Configuration Check warning because of missing myeventsPID

BavarianOutlaw at web.de BavarianOutlaw at web.de
Wed May 21 19:26:33 CEST 2008

Hi,

I updated the seminars extension yesterday.

Now I get a warning from the configuration check that the plugin.tx_seminars_p1.myEventsPID is empty (at the first step of registration). But I don`t want to use this feature and the manual says, that it`s not neccesary to set this variable.

And: Can somebody tell me, why I have to set pageToShowAfterUnregistrationPID? I`m using onetimacccount and useres should not be able to unregister themselfs.

And last but not least. Could you give me a hint how I can get rid of the displayed categories for sorting in the list view? I don`t have that much events.

Thanks a lot.

Veronika