[TYPO3-project-seminars] Changing the localized fields for FE editing

Rolf Thiele gegenalles at web.de
Tue May 20 12:59:55 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,
I use Frontend editing of events. Unfortunately it seems impossible to
change the text that is displayed above the input fields of the FE
editing form. It always shows the standard translations for title,
subtitle, accreditation_ number and so on.

Neither this
plugin.tx_seminars {
  _LOCAL_LANG.de.label_subtitle= Art
}
nor this code
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1 {
  _LOCAL_LANG.de.label_subtitle= Art
}
in the Setup of the page template has any effect. This problem only
occurs  only on the FE editing page, not in list view and other pages.

I'm still using seminars 0.5.3. Will an update solve this problem? Or
can I simply hardcode my translations somewhere? Which files would
that be?

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Rolf