[TYPO3-project-seminars] Problem with Registration using onetimeaccount

Michael Bakonyi konakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Fri May 16 16:04:49 CEST 2008

Hi Oliver,

Oliver Klee schrieb:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Michael Bakonyi schrieb:
>> thanks for your answer but maybe we talk at cross purposes .. The
>> redirect to onetimeaccount works fine, but when I want to send the
>> data of onetimeaccount it doesn't write any fe-user-data or redirects
>> to the seminar manager-registration.
>
> Onetimeaccount only creates and logs in an FE user (and then redirects
> to redirect_url); it doesn't directly create any seminar or registration
> data.

Yes, I understand. Sry, with "creating fe-user-data" I meant "creating
fe-user" .. But onetime doesn't even do that.

I asked my hoster about mod_security and he said it's not activated ...
Strange.

The redirect_url says:
redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fp101247.typo3server.info%2Fde%2Fhauptnavigation%2Fseminare-ausbildungen%2Fseminar-auflistung%2Fanmeldung.html%3Ftx_seminars_pi1%255Bseminar%255D%3D3

.. so redirection should work as the path to the seminar registration is
correct.

What else could I check?

Thanks,
Michael